From Heraldry of the World
Revision as of 14:10, 24 June 2017 by Knorrepoes (Text replacement - "*[[" to "* [[")
Buchholz can refer to:
- Buchholz (Berlin), a part of Berlin, Germany
- Buchholz (Dithmarschen), a municipality in the Dithmarschen district, Germany
- Buchholz (Herzogtum Lauenburg), a municipality in the Herzogtum Lauenburg district, Germany
- Buchholz (Sachsen), a former municipality, now part of Annaberg-Buchholz, Germany
- Buchholz (Waldkirch), a former municipality, now part of Waldkirch, Germany
- Buchholz in der Nordheide, a municipality in the Herzogtum Lauenburg district, Germany
Heraldry of the World is a private site, which is on-line since 1996. It is a hobby, which takes much time and money (books, hosting etc etc). If you would like to support this site, donations are very welcome ! You can support the site by donating items (books, pdf, images and other items) or financially using the PayPal button below.
All donations send to this specific PayPal address will be used for acquiring books or other items for the site and not for private use.