|Heraldry of the World|
Civic heraldry of Canada
|The National Arms of Canada||The National Flag|
Canada is a federation composed of ten provinces and three territories. Depending on the province, these are further divided into cities, districts, towns, municipalities, townships and/or villages.
Canada has a rich heraldic tradition and all provinces and many of the subdivisions use arms, but not all of these are officially granted or recognised. In addition to this, many religious bodies, schools and universities use arms.
- Arms of provinces and territories
- Arms of cities, districts, towns, municipalities, townships and/or villages
- Arms of universities and schools
- Arms of religious institutions
- Institutional heraldry of Canada
- Corporate heraldry of Canada
- Military heraldry of Canada
Heraldic collector's items
Heraldry of the World is a private site, which is on-line since 1996. It is a hobby, which takes much time and money (books, hosting etc etc). If you would like to support this site, donations are very welcome ! You can support the site by donating items (stickers, papers, books, pdf, images and other items) or financially using the PayPal button below.
All donations send to this specific PayPal address will be used for acquiring books or other items for the site and not for private use.