From Heraldry of the World
Revision as of 16:07, 25 June 2017 by Knorrepoes (Text replacement - "*[[" to "* [[")
Hirschberg can refer to:
- Hirschberg (Oberegg), a former municipality, now part of Oberegg, Switzerland
- Hirschberg (Rhein-Lahn Kreis), a municipality in the Rhein-Lahn Kreis district, Germany
- Hirschberg (Saale), a municipality in the Saale-Orla Kreis district, Germany
- Hirschberg (Warstein), a former municipality, now part of Warstein, Germany
- Hirschberg an der Bergstrasse, a municipality in the Rhein-Neckar Kreis district, Germany
as well as to:
- Jelenia Góra, a city in Poland, former Hirschberg (or Hirschberg im Riesengebirge)
Heraldry of the World is a private site, which is on-line since 1996. It is a hobby, which takes much time and money (books, hosting etc etc). If you would like to support this site, donations are very welcome ! You can support the site by donating items (stickers, papers, books, pdf, images and other items) or financially using the PayPal button below.
All donations send to this specific PayPal address will be used for acquiring books or other items for the site and not for private use.