|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms are granted in 1927.
The leaf is derived from the arms of the former Lords of Hüls and can already be seen on the 16th century seal of the town.
The arms by Hupp in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1925
Literature : Nagel, R. : Rheinisches Wappenbuch, Köln, 1986.