|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
In Blau eine eintürmige silberne Kirche mit roten Dächern in Seitenansicht.
The arms were granted in 1481 by Duke Georg the rich of Bayern-Landshut.
The church is a canting element (Kirche). During the centuries the size and shape of the church has often changed, and in the 16th century the church was shown standing on a small green hill. The above arms are according to the old document from 1481.
The arms by Hupp in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1925
Literature : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.